Click the green button above to see more...
Welcome to Tufted Wall Upholstery, a family-run business based in the beautiful village of Hemingbrough, North Yorkshire.
We specialize in designing and creating a wide range of upholstered products, each bespoke piece is hand-made with great artistry and care in our small workshop.
We have worked in the upholstery trade for more than two decades, and over that course of time have amassed an incredible depth of knowledge when it comes to designing and crafting bespoke furniture of the very finest quality.
Furniture for all tastes
We create handmade furniture in both traditional and contemporary styles, beautiful and unique pieces which will fit in with your home whatever your taste and décor. We also specialise in reupholstery, meaning we can give a new lease of life to your much-loved but well-worn family furniture.
Among the range of bespoke items we create, you’ll find comfy armchairs, elegant chaise longues and a variety of sofas and ottomans. Because they are all hand-crafted, no two pieces will ever be the same, so you know you are buying something which is completely unique to you. Furniture this well-made simply cannot be bought from regular retail stores on the high street, and we take incredible pride in the high levels of craftsmanship which are invested into every item.
Finest quality materials
Our bespoke luxury furniture is all made from kiln-dried hardwood timber. Frames crafted from the highest quality beech wood are extremely hard-wearing and designed to last, but for additional peace of mind we attach a fifteen-year guarantee to each item of bespoke furniture.
All our pieces are then upholstered by hand, using only the very best materials and fabrics. At your request, we can dispatch free material samples to make sure you choose the fabric and colour which perfectly meets your requirements.
Beautiful and bespoke
You may have your own idea for a particular piece of bespoke furniture, and we can accommodate special requests and build frames which match your vision. You can also choose your own fabric, or select something from the range we carry. All we ask is a 50% deposit and your handmade furniture is usually crafted and dispatched within six to eight weeks.
Put in simple terms, we create the furniture you want, down to the smallest detail and flourish. We are always more than happy to discuss your project in more depth, either in person, over the phone or via our website. No job is too small or too complex. We want to ensure that you get the handmade furniture you desire, and to know you are completely happy with your purchase.
Thanks to our decades in this profession and our unparalleled expertise, we are one of the leading furniture makers and upholsterers in the country. When you buy from Tufted Wall Upholstery, you will only ever receive the very finest furniture and the friendliest of service.
As seen in:
Conditions of Sale
- Payment - 50% to be paid upon receipt of order, and the balance to be paid in full prior to despatch.
- Ownership - Title of the goods on any sale shall only pass from Tufted Wall to the buyer when the buyer has paid for the goods in full.
- Complaints - Should a complaint arise, the buyer must notify Tufted Wall within 7 days of delivery. Tufted Wall reserve the right to credit or replace any goods deemed by them to be faulty. Under no circumstances will consequential claims be entertained in the event of a complaint and Tufted Wall liability is limited to the value of the goods supplied.
- Specifications - Tufted Wall are continually striving to improve the products available and as such reserve the right to change the specification of any product at any time. Due to the hand made qualities of our product, all measurements and conversions from imperial inches to metric centimetres are approximate.
- Our bespoke furniture prices do not include fabric as fabric prices vary considerably.
- Legs - Wooden legs are available in a range of timber colours but should you prefer different colour legs there would be an extra charge of £30 per set.
- Castors £35 per set
- Buttoning £40 + 0.5 metre of fabric
- Fabric guard £40
- Scatter cushion £35
- Bolster cushion £40
- One off size frame £POA
Tufted Wall Upholstery