So why re-upholster?
-Hard to find something as comfortable
-Fits perfectly in the room
-Antique or period piece
-Well made furniture
We can completely strip the furniture back to the frame and re-build it to leave you with a piece of upholstery, built to last. We collect & re-deliver your furniture, returning to you a brand new quality piece of furniture.
When you’re re-upholstering furniture using traditional techniques, the older the furniture the better. With a solid foundation, our craftsmen will restore your furniture to its original appearance and comfort. But if you want it more customized, just let us know and we can accommodate.
Our vast range of services cover everything from your sofas to dinning chairs, antique commisions, fireside chairs, ottomans, footstools, armchairs etc.
All our fillings and fabrics are fire retardant.
We offer various options to finish which include: deep buttoning, french piping, studding and braiding, etc...
-Skilled traditional craftsmanship by qualified upholsterer
-Expert advice & knowledge
-Unrivalled, personal service
-Flexible, convenient appointment times
-We accept Credit and Debit Card payments
Please call or message us for free, no-obligation consultation at your convenient time.
Tufted Wall Upholstery
Conditions of Sale
- Payment - 50% to be paid upon receipt of order, and the balance to be paid in full prior to despatch.
- Ownership - Title of the goods on any sale shall only pass from Tufted Wall to the buyer when the buyer has paid for the goods in full, including VAT due.
- Complaints - Should a complaint arise, the buyer must notify Tufted Wall within 7 days of delivery. Tufted Wall reserve the right to credit or replace any goods deemed by them to be faulty. Under no circumstances will consequential claims be entertained in the event of a complaint and Tufted Wall liability is limited to the value of the goods supplied.
- VAT - All prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rate of 20%.
- Specifications - Tufted Wall are continually striving to improve the products available and as such reserve the right to change the specification of any product at any time. Due to the hand made qualities of our product, all measurements and conversions from imperial inches to metric centimetres are approximate.
- Our prices do not include fabric as fabric prices vary considerably.
- Legs - Wooden legs are available in a range of timber colours but should you prefer different colour legs there would be an extra charge of £30 per set.
- Castors £35 per set
- Buttoning £40 + 0.5 metre of fabric
- Fabric guard £40
- Scatter cushion £35
- Bolster cushion £40
- One off size frame £POA
Tufted Wall Upholstery